Thursday, September 29, 2011

I hate to think of blog post titles

As I said in the title, I hate to think up blog titles. I know it's supposed to be something to draw in readers and to let them know what this post might be about. But I sit here and I think and I think and I come up with nothing. And to tell you the truth, it sometimes keeps me from posting.

Anyway, I am a huge Pin-Head. Meaning I'm addicted to Pinterest. I have tons of pins on there and I pin more every day. I use my phone to use the mobile version. So if I'm sitting still somewhere, chances are that I'm pinning. I have a board with tons of craft pins. I finally sat down and decided to actually try making a few of them. So here are some of what I came up with. Excuse the yucky pics, I'm in need of a camera update. I have that on my Christmas list. :)





These things were made for me or as gifts for friends. The Love Story sign is for my bedroom.

The Happy Birthday cake carrier I made for me. And I made one to sale. I hope to make this a business someday. It would be my dream come true to be able to make money off of crafts I make at home.

The Welcome wreath is a gift for my best friend's daughter. Her wedding is Saturday. She and her fiance loved it. They just built a new house and I thought this would be cute for them to hang on their door. They've been so busy picking out things like light fixtures and such that they hadn't even thought of decor for their door. So I hit a home run with this gift. :)

The dog bowls are for a friend's pug puppies. She lives in West Virginia, so she hasn't seen them yet. I am going to mail them (plus a few little gifts for her kids) tomorrow.

Now, these next pics... They've caused me a bit of anxiety. I was in Knoxville, Tn with my mom last Friday and I found the cutest Halloween pails. So I bought all that they had. I brought them home and put a name on a few of them and posted the pics on my Facebook page that they were for sale. I had NO IDEA that people would want them like they have! I have taken orders for 14 of them so far. And I don't have that many!! I did email everyone that ordered and told them that I have to go get more. And I explained that there might be a chance that the store is out of stock on them. I hope and pray I can get all 14 of them! It would be a great way to kick start my vinyl business. I am going back to Knoxville on Monday to try to find more of them. Wish me luck!





No comments: