Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest Party!

Since I successfully posted my first linky party last Thursday when I posted Thankful Thursday I thought I'd link to another party. This time it's The DIY Showoff's Pinterest Party! Every 2nd Tuesday of the month, she has a pinterest party. This month's theme is "Autumn/Fall". I'm posting about fall fashion. I love getting dressed in the fall. I love dressing in layers, which is a must with the cool mornings, warm evenings, and brisk nights. And in Kentucky, dressing in layers is a must. As the old saying goes: If you don't like the weather in Kentucky, hang around for an hour because it's bound to change. So here are some of my favorite Autumn outfits that I found on Pinterest.




























All images VIA: Pinterest & Polyvore

1 comment:

Kristen Thornburg said...

LOVE!! Wish I could afford to buy it all! :)